Assistant Professor in Developmental PsychologyOffice: 008
Office hours: Tuesday 10:00-11:30, Friday 10:00-11:30
Phone: 28310 77202
- 1992 Diploma (First Degree) in the Department of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology (University of Athens, Greece)
- 1992 Maîtrise de Psychologie Clinique (Université Paul-Valéry, Montpellier III, France)
- 1998 PhD in Developmental Psychology (Department of Psychology, University of Crete, Greece). Dissertation Title: “Experimental Study on the Development of Visual-auditory Coordination during Infancy”
Cognitive and psycho-social development in infancy and childhood
- Tsourtou, V. (2013). “Face-voice stimuli distract infants’ attention from intermodal detection of numerical invariant”. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Studies, Vol. 2, No. 1 pp. 76 – 86.
- Tsourtou, V. (under publication). “Infants’ intermodal perception of numerosity in an experimental study with objects and socially salient stimuli”. Psychology (Journal of Hellenic Psychological Society).
- Tsourtou, V., Hatzinikolaou, K. & Chatzinikolaou, C. (under publication). “Action-research with children working in the streets of Athens, Greece”. Development in Practice.